6 tbsp. butter- (Not Margerine)
2 tbsp. bown sugar
1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp. poppy seed
1 1/2 lb. ham (shaved)
1/3 lb. thin sliced salami
16 oz. sliced swiss cheese
20 medium buns
1. Bring butter, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and poppy seed to a slight boil until thickens.
2. Cool Mixture
3. On a bun, layer ham, salami, cheese.
4. Place tightly together on a cookie sheeet.
5. With cooled sauce mixture, brush on top of buns.
6. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake covered @ 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
8. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes until top of buns are crisp.